Thursday, July 4, 2019

Happy Independence Day 2019


Happy Independence Day


Celebrating the Declaration of Independence, the solemn declaration of the Congress of the United States of America, on the 4th of July 1766, by which they formally renounced their subjection to the government of Great Britain. A sovereign nation.

The 1828 Webster’s dictionary defines the word “independence” as: 
1.  A state of being not dependent; complete exemption from control, or the power of others; as the independence of the Supreme Being (God).

2.  A state in which a person does not rely on others for subsistence; ability to support one's self.


3.  A state of mind in which a person acts without bias or influence from others; exemption from undue influence; self-direction. Independence of mind is an important qualification in a judge.




The celebrating the Declaration of Independence is also a celebration of Dependence Day of Almighty Creator God and His Providence over this "One Nation Under God, Indivisible with Liberty and Justice For All". We depend on God.

Psalm 62:5-8 “Yes, my soul, find rest in God; my hope comes from him. Truly he is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will not be shaken. My salvation and my honor depend on God; he is my mighty rock, my refuge. Trust in him at all times, you people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge.

God Bless America

No comments: