Monday, January 25, 2016

God has everything under control


Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.


Joshua 1:9 “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”

 

1 Chronicles 29:1 “ Yours, O Lord, is the greatness, the power, the glory, the victory, and the majesty. Everything in the heavens and on earth is yours, O Lord, and this is your kingdom. We adore you as the one who is over all things.

 

1 Chronicles 29:11-12 “Yours, O Lord, is the greatness the power and the glory, the victory and the majesty; For all that is in heaven and in earth is Yours; Yours is the kingdom, O Lord, and You are exalted as head over all.  Both riches and honor come from You, and You reign over all. In Your hand is power and might; In Your hand it is to make great and to give strength to all."

 

Job 12:10 In his hand is the life of every creature and the breath of all mankind.

 

Psalm 22:28 “For dominion belongs to the Lord and he rules over the nations."

 

Proverbs 16:9 In their hearts humans plan their course, but the Lord establishes their steps.

 

Proverbs 19:21 “Many are the plans in a person’s heart, but it is the Lord’s purpose that prevails.”

 

Isaiah 14:24 “The Lord Almighty has sworn, "Surely, as I have planned, so it will be, and as I have purposed, so it will happen."

 

Isaiah 41:10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

 

Isaiah 45:5-7 I am the Lord, and there is no other; apart from me there is no God. I will strengthen you, though you have not acknowledged me, so that from the rising of the sun to the place of its setting people may know there is none besides me. I am the Lord, and there is no other. I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the Lord, do all these things.”

 

Isaiah 55:8-9 “For My thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways My ways,” says the Lord.  “For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts than your  thoughts."

 

Jeremiah 32:27 I am the Lord, the God of all the peoples of the world. Is anything too hard for me?

 

Matthew 10:29 “Are not two sparrows sold for a copper coin? And not one of them falls to the ground apart from your Father’s will.

 

Matthew 19:26 Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”

 

Ephesians 1:11-12 “ In him we were also chosen, having been predestined according to the plan of him who works out everything in conformity with the purpose of his will, in order that we, who were the first to put our hope in Christ, might be for the praise of his glory."

 

Revelation 1:8 “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,” says the Lord, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”

 


Revelation 4:11 “You are worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honor and power; for You created all things, and by Your will they exist and were created.”


No worries. God has everything under control.
In Christ, Brian 

No comments: