Wednesday, April 20, 2011

COME AGAIN?

John 14:1-4 “Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me. My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. You know the way to the place where I am going.”

Our Heavenly Father, Lord God, created the Earth by His good pleasure for us, When Adam & Eve bought sin into the world, God, by His loving mercy & grace, sent His Son to save us. Jesus the Christ died on a cross, in our place, to pay for the sins of the world and rose again on the third day, defeating sin and death. Romans 14:8-9. This we celebrate this holy week, at Easter. But not let us forget that Jesus has risen, ascended to the right hand of God in Heaven, and will come again to bring us home with Him. Hallelujah (“God be praised”)!


Matthew 24:30-31 “Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory. And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other."

Colossians 3:4 "When Christ, who is your life, appears, then you also will appear with him in glory."


Hosanna (“oh save now”) Lord Jesus!
Brian

No comments: