Monday, March 13, 2017

God's Plan for us


Jeremiah 29:11 “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”

This passage is a “life verse” for many people. Erin, from my old east Anaheim was one of those people who took this bible verse to speak to her life … and what a great declaration from the Lord God it is! He is all-knowing, all-seeing and all-powerful Creator of the Cosmos (literally, everything) and is outside of the dimension of time and space. God is truly beyond our comprehension, yet has a plan for each and every one of us.

Isaiah 46:10 “I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say, ‘My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please.'"

God is love and merciful, so His plans are not to harm us, but to prosper us. While we were yet Sinners, He planned and sent His only begotten Son to pay the price for those sins, to regenerate our spirit and reconcile our relationship with Him. He took our misery and doom and exchanged it through Christ for hope and a future in the kingdom of heaven. When we by faith accept the free gift of eternal life through the atoning blood of Jesus, we have a right to the Tree of Life and may go through the gates of heaven, which was His plan for us all along. 

Revelation 22:12-14 “Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End. “Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the city.”


In Christ, Brian

No comments: