Monday, January 4, 2016

In All Things



Romans 8:28"And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose."

Two weeks and a few days have gone by since that hit-and-run truck driver illegally jumped across the carpool lane's double set of double yellow lines, causing the nasty motorcycle accident that broke my leg and totally disrupted the lives around me. I continue to gain strength and mobility as I recuperate in  the private rehab facility, with a vision of heading home in a couple days from now to continue physical therapy and the recovery process to get back on my feet and up to speed again. Now is the time to listen what the Lord has in store for me next. In this life situation of taking "one step back", I am looking for the new direction in which to take "two steps forward" for my life and the Lord's purposes. The future is bright,     


In God We Trust. 
Keep calm in Christ, Brian

No comments: