Saturday, October 10, 2015

Enjoy Jesus Christ

I remember going over to my local Christian Bookstore and going through the novelty section, in search of these great little items that I could purchase for myself and others; Pens, bookmarks, and refrigerator magnets mainly, but they were so creative and eye-catching in their artwork and laser etching of Bible verses or a parody of common saying and advertisements of the day, as in the one above. I have this particular one as a magnet on my "Frig" today. With all the distractions of everyday life that take our eyes and minds off of the Lord constantly, why not have a little reminder in front of us to focus our attention back onto the real important things of life; our loving relationship with the living God - our Maker. Enjoy Jesus Christ, our Lord & Savior forever.

Blessings, Brian

No comments: