Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Praise On


Deuteronomy 32:3 I will proclaim the name of the Lord. Oh, praise the greatness of our God!

2 Samuel 22:47 “The Lord lives! Praise be to my Rock! Exalted be my God, the Rock, my Savior!

1 Chronicles 16:8-10 Give praise to the Lord, proclaim his name; make known among the nations what he has done. Sing to him, sing praise to him; tell of all his wonderful acts. Glory in his holy name; let the hearts of those who seek the Lord rejoice.

Nehemiah 9:5 “Stand up and praise the Lord your God, who is from everlasting to everlasting. Blessed be your glorious name, and may it be exalted above all blessing and praise.

Psalm 18:46  "The Lord lives! Praise be to my Rock! Exalted be God my Savior!"


Psalm 28:6-8 Praise be to the Lord, for he has heard my cry for mercy. The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me.
My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him.

Psalm 63:4  I will praise you as long as I live, and in your name I will lift up my hands.

Psalm 68:19  Praise be to the Lord, to God our Savior, who daily bears our burdens.

Psalm 72:18-19 Praise be to the Lord God, the God of Israel, who alone does marvelous deeds. Praise be to his glorious name forever; may the whole earth be filled with his glory. Amen and Amen."

Psalm 75:1 We praise you, God, we praise you, for your Name is nearr; people tell of your wonderful deeds."

Psalm 86:12 I will praise you, Lord my God, with all my heart; I will glorify your name forever.

Psalm 89:52  Praise be to the Lord forever! Amen and Amen.

Psalm 97:12 Rejoice in the Lord, you who are righteous, and praise his holy name.

Psalm 103:1-3 Praise the Lord, my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name. Praise the Lord, my soul, and forget not all his benefits - who forgives all your sins.”

Psalm 106:1-2 Praise the Lord! Oh, give thanks to the Lord, for He is good!
For His mercy endures forever. Who can utter the mighty acts of the Lord? Who can declare all His praise? 

Psalm 111:10 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom; A good understanding have all those who do His commandments. His praise endures forever.

Psalm 113:1-3 Praise the Lord! Praise, O servants of the Lord, Praise the name of the Lord! Blessed be the name of the Lord from this time forth and forevermore! From the rising of the sun to its going down the Lord’s name is to be praised.

Psalm 118:28 You are my God, and I will praise You; You are my God, I will exalt You.

Psalm 139:14 I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, and that my soul knows very well.

Psalm 146:1-2 Praise the Lord! Praise the Lord, O my soul! While I live I will praise the Lord: I will sing praises to my God while I have my being."


Psalm 150:6 Let everything that has breath praise the Lord. Praise the Lord!

No comments: