Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Keep Claim And Rejoice


Philippians 4:4Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice.

Deuteronomy 12:18b “You shall rejoice before the Lord your God in all that you undertake.

Deuteronomy 26:11 And you shall rejoice in all the good that the Lord your God has given to you and to your house.”

1 Samuel 2:1 “My heart rejoices in the Lord!  The Lord has made me strong. Now I have an answer for my enemies; I rejoice because you rescued me.

1 Chronicles 16:10, 31 Glory in his holy name; let the hearts of those who seek the Lord rejoice! Let the heavens be glad, and let the earth rejoice, and let them say among the nations, “The Lord reigns!”
Psalm 5:11Let all who take refuge in you rejoice; let them ever sing for joy, and spread your protection over them, that those who love your name may exult in you.


Psalm 13:5 I have trusted in your steadfast love; my heart shall rejoice in your salvation.

No comments: