Monday, April 6, 2015

It's in God's Hand


Ecclesiastes 9:1 For I considered all this in my heart, so that I could declare it all: that the righteous and the wise and their works are in the hand of God.

Isaiah 59:1 Behold, the Lord’s hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; Nor His ears heavy, that it cannot hear." 

Everything is in the hands of Almighty God. The Creator Father is our Providence. We need to think and act past "giving that which is beyond our control" to the Lord. When we give humbly all to God and whole-heartedly give our all for God, then we get ourself out of the way for the Lord to work in us, through us and for us. Our dependence and focus is on the One who is truly in control forever.  

John 10:27-30 My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand. My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand. I and My  Father are one.”


1 Peter 5:5-7 Yes, all of you be submissive to one another, and be clothed with humility, for “God resists the proud, but gives grace to the humble." Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time, casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you.

Rest in the peace of God's hand.
In Christ, Brian

No comments: