Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Search Me / Try Me / Know Me / Lead Me


Psalm 139:23-24 Search me, O God, and know my heart! Try me and know my thoughts!  And see if there be any grievous way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting!

When we get to the point, like king David, where we surrender our self-center will, and ask the Lord to look at our heart desires, test our faith and know the root reasons behind our thoughts because we want them to be truly and honest aligned with the blessed word, will and way of God, then we are “getting“ what life is about. The “fall of man” into sin, the egocentric sinful flesh desires, existential humanistic God-rejecting world-system and the satanic realm that distracts and fogs the views is all around, tempting and luring, but focusing on the Almighty and His power of see us for who are, then show us both that which is in our lives that are not pleasing in His eyes and to lead us on the purpose-filled path of that which is … the Way, the Truth and the Life everlasting. Born to live; Live for Christ. 

No comments: