Tuesday, January 27, 2015

God Will Take Care of You


2 Samuel 22:3-4 My God, my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold and my refuge, my savior; you save me from violence. I call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised, and I am saved from my enemies.

Psalm 18:2 The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

Psalm 28:7 The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him.”

Psalm 91:1-6, 14-16
Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.”  Surely he will save you from the fowler’s snare and from the deadly pestilence. He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. You will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day, nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness, nor the plague that destroys at midday. “Because he loves me,” says the Lord, “I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name. He will call on me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him. With long life I will satisfy him and show him my salvation.”

2 Thessalonians 3:3 But the Lord is faithful. He will establish you and guard you against the evil one.

Jehovah (Exodus 6:2-3) - The LORD

Adonai Jehovah (Genesis 15:2) - Lord GOD

Jehovah Adon Kol Ha-arets (Joshua 3:11) - The LORD, the Lord of All the Earth

Jehovah Bore (Isaiah 40:28) - The LORD Creator

Jehovah Chereb (Deuteronomy 33:29) - The LORD... the Sword

Jehovah Eli (Psalms 18:2)  - The LORD My GOD

Jehovah Elyon (Genesis 14:18-20)  - The LORD Most High

Jehovah Gibbor Milchamah (Psalms 24:8) - The LORD Mighty In Battle

Jehovah Maginnenu (Psalms 89:18) - The LORD Our Defense

Jehovah Goelekh (Isaiah 49:26&60:16) - The LORD Thy Redeemer

Jehovah Hashopet (Judges 11:27) - The LORD the Judge

Jehovah Hoshiah (Psalms 20:9) - O LORD Save 

Jehovah Immeka (Judges 6:12)  - The LORD Is with You

Jehovah Izuz Wegibbor (Psalms 24:8) - The LORD Strong and Mighty

Jehovah-jireth (Genesis 22:14) - The LORD Shall Provide

Jehovah Kabodhi (Psalms 3:3) - The LORD My GOD

Jehovah Kanna Shemo (Exodus 34:14) - The LORD Whose Name Is Jealous

Jehovah Keren-Yishi (Psalms 18:2) - The LORD the Horn of My Salvation

Jehovah Machsi (Psalms 91:9) - The LORD My Refuge

Jehovah Magen (Deuteronomy 33:29) - The LORD the Shield

Jehovah Makkeh (Ezekiel 7:9) - The LORD that Smiteth

Jehovah Mauzzam (Psalms 37:39) - The LORD Their Strength

Jehovah Mauzzi (Jeremiah 16:19) - The LORD My Fortress

Ha-Melech Jehovah (Psalms 98:6) - The LORD the King

Jehovah Melech Olam (Psalms 10:16) - The LORD King Forever

Jehovah Mephalti (Psalms 18:2) - The LORD My Deliverer

Jehovah Mekaddishkem (Exodus 31:13) - The LORD that Sanctifies You

Jehovah Metsudhathi (Psalms 18:2) - The LORD My High Tower

Jehovah Moshiekh (Isaiah 49:26&60:16) - The LORD Your Savior

Jehovah Nissi (Exodus 17:15) - The LORD My Banner

Jehovah Ori (Psalms 27:1) - The LORD My Light

Jehovah Uzzi (Psalms 28:7) - The LORD My Strength

Jehovah Rophe (Exodus 15:26) - The LORD (our) Healer

Jehovah Roi (Psalms 23:1) - The LORD My Shepherd

Jehovah Sabaoth (Tsebaoth) (I Samuel 1:3) - The LORD of Hosts

Jehovah Sali (Psalms 18:2) - The LORD My Rock

Jehovah Shalom (Judges 6:24) - The LORD (our) Peace

Jehovah Shammah (Ezekiel 48:35) - The LORD Is There

Jehovah Tsidkenu (Jeremiah 23:6) - The LORD Our Righteousness


Jehovah Tsuri (Psalms 19:14) - O LORD My Strength

No comments: