Sunday, December 14, 2014

The Greatest of these is Love


1 Corinthians 13:11-13"When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known. And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love."

Our Heavenly Father,
Give us this day that unshakable faith the stands firm on your holy Word, Will and Way in the face of sin and unbelief. Give us that solid and sure hope which knows and understands that all which we do not see and your promises which have not yet came to past are there as our protection today and our future tomorrow. Give us the heart, mind and spirit to love with the gracious and unconditional (agape) love which is the attribute of Your very nature that You have for Your Creation and the world – the love that sent Your Son Jesus Christ to save this world. Amen.     

No comments: