Saturday, November 8, 2014

Keep Claim And Trust God



Proverbs 3:1-6 “My son, do not forget my law, but let your heart keep my commands; For length of days and long life and peace they will add to you. Let not mercy and truth forsake you; Bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart, and so find favor and high esteem in the sight of God and man. Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths."
Psalm 18:2 The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; My God, my strength, in whom I will trust: My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold."
Psalm 36:7 How precious is Your lovingkindness, O God! Therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of Your wings." 
Psalm 56:11 In God I have put my trust; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" 
 
 

No comments: