Wednesday, September 10, 2014

The Day the Lord has Made



Psalm 118:19-24 “Open to me the gates of righteousness;
I will go through them, and I will praise the Lord. This is the gate of the Lord, through which the righteous shall enter.
I will praise You, for You have answered me, and have become my salvation. The stone which the builders rejected has become the chief cornerstone. This was the Lord’s doing; It is marvelous in our eyes. This is the day the Lord has made;
We will rejoice and be glad in it.”


 We live in the "Age of Grace", and that by the mercy of Almighty God through His "Plan of Salvation" through our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ; the very "Gate of Salvation"; the stone which the builders rejected which has become the chief cornerstone to life and life eternal. Every day is a gift from God to us, but are we mindful of our Heavenly Father and grateful for all that He has done, is doing and is going to do for us, with us and through us today and tomorrow, as we walk in the Spirit? This is a blessed day, a day the Lord has made. Let's rejoice and be glad in it!

John 10:7-11  Therefore Jesus said again, “Very truly I tell you, I am the gate for the sheep. All who have come before me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep have not listened to them. I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved. They will come in and go out, and find pasture. The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full. I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.

In Christ, Brian

No comments: