Wednesday, September 24, 2014

God Restored My Soul


Psalm 23:1-3 “The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green  pastures. He leads me beside still waters. He restores my soul . He leads me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake."

Who is leading your and my life and meeting my desires, that we have no wants? Who watches over and protects us, even when we do not see the danger? Who gives us peace and rest in the rich green fields of contentment and directs us to calm, cool and peaceful places of the mind that quench our thirst, that when the exhausting  demands of life seem to close in, he restores our soul, while all the time, leading us in paths through this journey in a "right" love relationship with Him and for His glory. Soli Deo Gloria. He restoreth my soul! Praise be to God!


No comments: