Saturday, August 2, 2014

58 Years Young


Psalm 77:11-15a I will remember the deeds of the Lord; yes, I will remember your miracles of long ago. I will consider all your works and meditate on all your mighty deeds.” Your ways, God, are holy. What god is as great as our God?  You are the God who performs miracles; you display your power among the peoples.  With your mighty arm you redeemed your people.”

The years go by so quickly and the next one is upon us, seemingly, just after the last one. The combination of comfortable routines and the busy distractions of daily living make the days turn to weeks, and the weeks into months. The seasons mark the passage of annual change, and birthdays commemorate our history in this era and place on God’s earth. Without stopping to examine what is truly going on around us and give people the loving attention that distinguishes real relationship, we may take for granted who and what we have in life and miss the moments.

58 years young today. Thank you all for blessing me all these years.


In Christ, Brian  

2 comments:

child of God said...

Happy belated 58th birthday Brian! Praying this will be a great year for you.

Blessings brother,
<><

Brian Ray Todd said...

Thank you blessed Canadian sister. I cherish your prays always and send mine to you. It is going to be a great year because the Lord has made it and given me the honor of experiencing and enjoying His Creation and I look forward to seeing what He has in store for me this time. God is good!