Saturday, July 19, 2014

Open the Door and let Him in


Revelation 3:20Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me.


The door to our heart can be closed to the Lord by self-centered sin that separates us from the Love of God and true life in Jesus Christ. The enemy (the unholy trinity of the God-rejecting world-system, the sinful desires of the flesh, and Satan - the prince of death) close the door and turn their backs on the Savior of the world, who offers love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law (Gal. 5:22-23). Jesus is the "Good Shepard", who says in 
John 10:10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly.

Open the door and let Him in.
In Christ, Brian

No comments: