Saturday, April 19, 2014

God's Photo Album - The Bigger Story


Isaiah 46:9-11 Remember the former things of old, for I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like Me, declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times things that are not yet done, saying, ‘My counsel shall stand, and I will do all My pleasure,’ calling a bird of prey from the east, the man who executes My counsel, from a far country. Indeed I have spoken it; I will also bring it to pass. I have purposed it; I will also do it.

Click this video below:


As our personal photo albums chronicle the history of our life. We find in God's Photo album of the pages of the Bible, that our life's story is really a part of God's "Bigger Story". It's our "Family Photo Album".

In Christ, Brian

No comments: