Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Lord is My Support

2 Samuel 22:18-20 He rescued me from my powerful enemy, from my foes, who were too strong for me. They confronted me in the day of my disaster, but the LORD was my support. He brought me out into a spacious place; he rescued me because he delighted in me.

I just want to take a moment to ask everyone to say prayers for all the tornado & flood victims in the southern United States. Say prayers for the earthquakes and tidal wave victims also. And prayers for all the world nations that are experiencing civil unrest and violence. God is love and our support. The Lord is our strength. The Lord God is our Providence.


Psalm 18:17-19 He delivered me from my strong enemy, from those who hated me, For they were too strong for me. They confronted me in the day of my calamity, But the LORD was my support. He also brought me out into a broad place; He delivered me because He delighted in me.


In Christ, Brian

4 comments:

Undergroundpewster said...

Prsyers ascending.

child of God said...

Hi Brian,
I have been praying and will continue to pray.

Blessings,
<><

Larri said...

Thanks for the reminder, Brian. I'm praying.

Unknown said...

Please for humanity's sake please do it once
I have made a blog at blogger.com Since i have added a google adsense in the blog but haven't made a penny with this. I need your help and support to help me make some money to PAY MY Tuition Fees.
What you have to do is follow these simple steps

1.go to Google.com and search "kwotz2011.blogspot.com"
2.then visit my blog from the the search results.
3.Remain on the page i.e Kwotz for one minute or so and do some random surfing
4. click ONE of the ads that APPEALS to you from Ads by Google boxes and visit there.
5.remain on that page for one minute or so and do some random surfing.
and that's it.

IMPORTANT:Only one click is needed.
I will be grateful to you.
I really need your help