Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Knots Prayer +

Dear God,

Please untie the knots that are in my mind, my heart and my life. Remove the have nots, for in Christ I have everything that I need. Remove the can nots, for with the Lord all things are possible. And remove the do nots, that I may serve you in the good works that you planned for me.

Erase the will nots, that I might willingly follow your loving will and way. Erase the may nots that temptations and distractions deceive me. Erase the might nots that may find a home in my heart, and guide my heart’s desire to put You first in everything.

Release me from the could nots that discourage and replace with confidence in You. Release me from the would nots that bring fear where trust in your Almight hand ventures. And release me from the should nots, where Your holy Word says “should”.

And most of all, Dear God, I ask that you remove from my mind, my heart and my live all of the “am” nots that I have allowed to hold me back; for I am saved by your grace through faith, by the blood of Jesus, and I am your child, I am a citizen in Heaven, I am a (brother or sister) in Christ, I am a disciple of Jesus - my Lord & Savior, I am your Ambassador to this world, I am your servant for your “Good” works. You are the great “I am”, and I praise & glorify your holy name. I am yours. Amen
(Author - known by God)

1 comment:

child of God said...

What a beautiful prayer.

Yes, Father amen. You are the Great I AM and we are created in Your image; I am a child of God, I am a citizen in Heaven, I am a disiciple of Jesus and I am Yours!!

Thank you brother for sharing this precious, meaningful prayer.
<><