Thursday, April 2, 2009

Life is a Learning Experience

With a lot of scenery having gone past this old cart over my 52+ years, I realize that life is quite a learning experience that never stops. I ignorantly ran through the early years without realizing all that there was to know, but I 've had some great people in my life to help direct and shape me along the way and encourage me to dig and find the reasons, the answers ... the truth. I came to know the Lord unto "salvation by grace" in my early twenties and my life took off running from there, completely orchestrated by God for the ride of a lifetime. With the eternal perspective foundational, I've developed this desire to learn, know and communicate the Truth to help myself and with a passion and compassion for others to have "saving" faith, blessed assurance and the "best" life today; a life that is pleasing to the Lord Jesus Christ and know why. I pray that I may be used as an instrument to serve God and, that all I do here, be for the help of others and to the glory of God Almighty. May this site ... all the writings and comments ... be a part of that holy service and that a heart, mind and soul be touched.

1 comment:

Alice said...

I like what you said about life being a learning experience that never stops. I will be turning 40 this year and it amazes me that as four decades have passed, I feel like I'm just getting started.